Puff Pie with Chocolate and Prunes
Try to cook crispy puff pie (or cake) with chocolate and prunes, and your family will be very grateful.
Chocolate and Prune is a great combination, give rise to a stunningly gorgeous deep flavor that is in harmony with the finest crispy layers of filo dough.
If you do not have a ready filo dough, you can cook it according to the recipe for Strudel Dough.
Ingredients for crispy cake with chocolate
- Filo (phyllo) dough: 100-150 g.
- Chocolate: 100 gr.
- Prunes: few pieces, if desired.
- Coconut shavings to sprinkle: 4-5 tbsp
- Melted butter for greasing the dough layers.
Recipe for crispy cake with chocolate
- Dough deploy and oiled each layer, superimposing them on each other.
- Also, each layer should be sprinkled with coconut shavings.
- Make about 4-5 layers or more.
- Put in the center a bar of chocolate, prunes on it, sprinkle with more coconut.
- Wrap the dough from all sides, forming a cake shaped chocolate bar. Pinch the edges.
- Top more good grease with butter and sprinkle with coconut shavings.
- Make several punctures with a fork on the surface of the dough. Thus, the cake will not swell, during baking.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes at 180C in a pre-heated oven.