Avocado and tomatoes are considered to go together to a perfection. We added some Greek Feta cheese, basil and parsley. We ended up with a salad of a charming and tender taste. We didn’t dress it, just sprinkled it with some lemon juice, because avocado is oily.
Ingredients for Salad with Avocado
- 1 avocado
- 0.1 lb Feta cheese
- 3 tomatoes
- basil, parsley, lemon juice, salt to taste
Preparing Salad with Avocado and Cheese
- Cut the avocado in two, take out the stone and peel off the skin.
- Cut the pulp into cubes and sprinkle them with lemon juice.
- Cut cheese and tomatoes into cubes, chop the herbs very small.
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl, salt and mix carefully.