Making Toasts with Vegetable Paste and Cheese
Flavorful toasts with vegetable paste and tasty goat cheese make an excellent appetizer that will bring welcome variation to your daily meals. We added some fresh mint and basil to the paste, and the dish acquired extra freshness and aroma.
Ingredients for Toasts with Vegetable Paste
- several pieces of bread
- 2 eggplants
- 2 carrots
- 2 onions
- 1 sweet pepper
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Worcester sauce
- goat cheese Feta
- a garlic clove, mint, basil, olive oil.
Recipe for Toasts with Vegetable Paste
- Bake onion, carrots, tomatoes, peppers and eggplants in the oven. Cut tomatoes into halves before you put them in. Put baked eggplants under pressure.
- Put all the vegetables, garlic clove, mint, basil, into the blender and make a puree.
- Add Worcester sauce, salt, pepper and olive oil to taste.
- Dry pieces of bread in the toaster.
- Spread vegetable paste over the pieces lavishly, sprinkle some grated cheese on top.