Enjoy a Grilled Chicken with Curry, Oregano and Garlic
A grilled chicken makes a tasty and nourishing dish and an excellent dinner or supper. A careful choice of spices in this recipe will make it especially flavorful and mouth-watering.
Ingredient for Grilled Chicken
- 1 chicken
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 glass white wine
Recipe for Grilled Chicken
- Mix oregano, curry, salt and garlic mashed with a press. Pour the mixture over with wine.
- Wash the chicken, gut it and put it in the mixture.
- Pierce the carcass with a knife in several places for a better result and leave it to soak for 2 hours.
- Cut the chicken along the spine.
- Place on a pre-heated grill and bake until ready, for about 40-50 minutes.