Try our new jelly dessert recipe with milk and blueberry jam. This combination of ingredients is very healthy for your eyes. You can serve this jelly with roasted unsalted pistachios, though you can use other nuts. Your kids would love it. It takes some time to make a layered jelly as you have to wait until one layer is set before you can pour in another one.
Ingredients for Milk and Blueberry Jelly with Pistachios
- 250 ml milk
- 150 g blueberry jam
- 3-4 tablespoons sugar
- 18-20 g gelatin
- 100 ml water
- You’ll need two small pots or saucepans. In one pot, bring milk mixed with sugar to boil, and boil blueberry jam with water in another.
- Add half of gelatin to boiling milk and stir intensely until gelatin is fully absorbed. Then, pour milk into forms and put in a freezer.
- In the meantime, add the rest of gelatin into blueberry syrup and stir until gelatin is dissolved completely.
- When milk jelly is set, take it out of the freezer and pour some blueberry syrup on top.
- Take the form back to the freezer. Repeat the process until all the ingredients run out.
- Then, put the forms in a fridge. When the jelly is fully set, dip the forms into hot water for a few seconds to ensure the jelly slides off easily.
- Dust with crumbled pistachios and serve.