Today we treated ourselves to muffins with chopped chocolate and honey. They are very easy to make. Fresh, soft and fragrant muffins for morning tea or coffee can be a delight for every member of the family.
Ingredients for Honey Muffins with Chocolate Shavings
- 0.4 lb flour
- 0.1 lb corn starch
- 0.2 lb butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 0.16 lb sugar
- 0.16 lb chocolate
- 0.25 pt or 0.55 glass milk
- 0.25 lb cream or sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Recipe for Honey Muffins with Chocolate Shavings
- Mix flour with starch, salt and baking powder, strain it twice and add sugar.
- Mix eggs with honey, butter, cream and milk.
- Bring both mixtures together and knead dough.
- Chop the chocolate, sprinkle with a pinch of flour, add it to the dough and mix it well.
- Put the resulting mass into forms.
- Bake in the oven pre-heated to 356 degrees for about 30 minutes. Check if it’s ready with a toothpick – it should come out dry.