https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/for-fish.jpg 326 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2011-04-02 05:03:332011-04-04 03:39:45How to Bake Mackerel with Potatoes
Here’s a simple but unique dish that can be made from fresh fat mackerel and potatoes. It will make a nutritious meal for the whole family. Ginger that is added into the fish’s inside for flavor gives the dish a delicate exquisite aroma.
Ingredients for Baked Mackerel
- 3 mackerels
- 5-6 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 0/04 lb ginger
- parsley, olive oil, salt, pepper
Recipe for Baked Mackerel with Potatoes
- Gut the mackerels, cut the heads off. Wash the fishes in running water and dry them.
- Peel potatoes and cut into thick round pieces. Smear them with olive oil, salt, pepper, sprinkle with thyme. Put them in a single layer into a pre-oiled baking tray.
- Bake the potato at 392 degrees for 10 minutes. After that put in the fish with finely cut ginger and sprigs of parsley stuffed inside. Put the fish on potatoes
- Bake all at 356 degrees for about 30 minutes.