Quinoa Salad with Salmon
Cook this tasty, healthy and festive salad with quinoa. According to its nutritional value, it is one of the healthiest cereals in the world.
It is easily digestible, has a unique protein composition and is rich in lysine – essential amino acid . It is perfect for all types of dietary and healthy food.
This quinoa salad is perfectly combined with corn, olives, and salmon. This is a delicate salad with a rich taste.
Ingredients for Quinoa Salad with Salmon
- Boiled quinoa: 250 gr. (as it cook indicate on the package)
- Boiled maize: 250 gr.
- Smoked salmon, thinly sliced: 150 gr.
- A handful of olives.
- Pickled cucumbers: 1-2.
- A bunch of parsley.
- Olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper: to taste everything.
Recipe for Quinoa Salad with Salmon
- Place all the ingredients in a salad bowl – quinoa, corn, chopped olives, cucumbers, parsley and half the salmon .
- Dress the salad with oil and balsamic vinegar and add all the spices to your taste.
- Mix everything well.
- Serve the salad in ice-cream bowls, placing lettuce first and then the salad itself.
- Garnish it with thin slices of salmon on top, turning them into roses.
- Also for decoration, you can add any sour berries (we have red currant) and fresh herbs.