Try Frittata with Asparagus
Frittata is a dish of slightly beaten-up eggs and other ingredients like vegetables, mushrooms, ham, loved by the Italians. Frittata has to be turned over during cooking which is an essential part of the process. It mustn’t crumble up, therefore you can buy special double frying pans for frittata in Italian shops that make it easier to turn it over.
Ingredients for Frittata with Asparagus
- 3 eggs
- 0.7 lb green asparagus
- olive oil, salt, pepper
- Boil asparagus for 5 minutes in salted water, drain in a colander.
- Beat up salted and peppered eggs with a fork, put the asparagus in and mix carefully.
- Pour a little olive oil on the frying pan, heat it and put in asparagus and eggs.
- In about 5 minutes, after the frittata has fried on one side, turn it over and fry for two more minutes.
- Serve frittata hot, cutting it into pieces.