Braised Turkey with Bell Pepper
Dishes with turkey improve our mood as they help produce serotonin, the hormone of happiness.
Turkey meat is considered one of the best dieting varieties of meat.
The perfect combination of products creates a dish with a delicious taste and aroma. You will get tender juicy meat and sweet scented sauce.
Ingredients for Braised Turkey with Bell Pepper
- Pieces of turkey meat: 500-600 gr.
- Bell peppers: 2-3.
- Tomatoes: 1-2.
- Garlic: 2-3 cloves.
- Olive oil 3-4 tbsp
- Salt, chili and other spices: everything to taste.
Recipe for Braised Turkey with Bell Pepper
- Peppers and tomatoes should be cut into medium-sized pieces.
- Pour a little olive oil in a wok, fry cloves of garlic previously cut in half.
- Then put pieces of meat and fry them on a high heat for a few minutes.
- Add bell peppers, tomatoes, chili and different spices to taste.
- Cover the dish and simmer it at low boil for 30-40 minutes.