https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/ingredient3.jpg 314 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2011-03-10 18:07:322011-03-10 18:07:32How to Make Focaccia with Anchovy and air-dried Tomatoes
Focaccia is an Italian scone, a fine example of simple and healthy snack. They are often taken along on a trip or on a picnic. They can be eaten with many excellent dishes and can be prepared with different stuffings.
Ingredients for Focaccia with Anchovy
- 0.5 lb flour
- 0.3 pt water
- 0.03 lb yeast
- olive oil, salt
- air-dried tomatoes, anchovy
Recipe for Focaccia with Anchovy
- Dissolve yeast in warm water with salt. Add flour, 2 tablespoons oil, and knead soft dough.
- Sprinkle the table with flour and work on the dough for about 10 minutes, rolling it into a ball, then kneading and pulling it out. If the dough sticks to the hands, spread some oil on them.
- Spread the dough over an oiled form and cover it with a film. Leave it to come to.
- When the dough has grown puffy, press it with the fingertips several times all over the surface.
- Stick pieces of air-dried tomatoes and anchovy in the holes. Drizzle some oil all over the surface.
- Bake focaccia in the oven pre-heated to 356 degrees for about 20 minutes until it acquires a golden color.