https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/for-ok.jpg 364 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2011-03-09 06:08:102011-03-09 06:08:10The Perch with Pistachios and Curry Recipe
Try to prepare fillet of sea perch in an unusual coating from chopped pistachios and curry. The delicious taste of the dish will give you a surprise. Our hint is to serve it with endive leaves for a more intriguing combination.
Ingredients for Perch with Pistachios
- 3 perch fillets
- 4 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt to taste
- vegetable oil for frying
- endive leaves
Recipe for Perch with Pistachios
- Mix chopped pistachios with flour, curry powder and salt.
- Cut fish fillet into four pieces.
- Roll each piece in the coating.
- Pour oil into a frying-pan slightly less than an inch deep.
- Pre-heat the oil and fry the fish pieces until ready.
- Serve with endive leaves drizzled with lemon juice.