The elegant dessert made of thin crispy waffles and fragrant fruit can please even those who are on a diet.
Easy and simple recipe. If you have a waffle maker, nothing prevents to cook this beautiful dessert.
Ingredients for waffle baskets with fruit
- Flour: 150 gr.
- Cornstarch: 20 gr.
- Melted butter: 80 gr.
- Eggs: 3
- Sugar: 100 gr.
- A pinch of salt.
- For the filling – strawberries, bananas, powdered sugar, mint.
Recipe for waffle baskets with fruit
- Mix the flour with sugar, salt and starch. Blend eggs and butter. Mix all the ingredients kneading smooth dough. Leave for 20-25 minutes.
- Warm the waffle iron. Bake waffles at medium temperature until golden brown. One tablespoon dough goes for one waffle.
- Take off the ready waffles with a spatula. Then quickly put them on an upturned glass and lightly press the edges. Do everything quickly, because in just a couple of seconds the waffles will get cool and solid.
- Waffle baskets and cones from this dough can be stored in a dry covered container quite a long time.
- When the waffle baskets are cool, fill them with fruit. Serve immediately, while the waffles are still crispy.