https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/sarlotca-pezze.jpg 318 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2014-05-15 05:04:402014-06-22 07:57:48Whole-Grain Flour Charlotte Cake
We have baked such a Charlotte cake with whole-grain flour for the first time. It turned out very tasty. We advise it to everyone who supports healthy eating. You will not regret.
Ingredients for Charlotte Cake
- Whole-grain flour 1 cup.
- Eggs: 2
- Butter: 80 gr.
- Apples: 4
- A handful of raisins and 1-2 tablespoons peeled sunflower seeds.
- Sugar: 100 gr.
- Cinnamon, vanilla.
- A pinch of salt.
- Baking powder 1.5 tsp
Recipe for Charlotte Cake
- Peel apples and slice them thickly.
- Whisk eggs with sugar, cinnamon, vanilla.
- Mix flour with salt, baking powder and eggs. Make a smooth batter.
- Add butter cut into small pieces into the batter.
- Stir without achieving uniformity. Let the pieces of butter remain.
- Butter the mold with a removable bottom, put apples, raisins and seeds into it.
- Add the batter.
- Bake for 180C about 40 minutes. Check readiness with a splinter.
- Sprinkle Charlotte cake with powdered sugar.