The Wafer Rolls Recipe
Crunchy and thin wafer rolls (or waffle cones) will delight all of your family and can become a highlight of any meal. If you have a wafer-iron you can make them quickly and easily. Put in any stuffing you fancy – ice cream, condensed milk with nuts, custard, chocolate cream.
Ingredients for Wafer Rolls
- 0.27 lb butter
- 0.45 lb sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 0.5 lb flour
- 0.2 pt or 0.6 glass warm water
Recipe for Wafer Rolls
- Whip up eggs with sugar, butter and a pinch of salt.
- Add flour, warm water and vanilla, mix everything until you get a homogeneous mixture. Leave the dough for an hour to come to.
- Bake wafers in the wafer-iron for 4 minutes. Take 1 tablespoon dough for one wafer.
- Roll up wafers into a tube or a cone while hot.