Red trout salad with sheep feta cheese, olives, and quail eggs tastes nice and delicate. All the ingredients in this recipe of our own supplement each other harmoniously. This salad is nutritionally well-balanced. Surely, you are going to enjoy this fabulously tasty dish. Our salad will make a great side-dish for your lunch or dinner.
Ingredients for Trout Salad with Olives
- 200 g salted trout
- 100 g sheep feta cheese
- 100 g olives
- 1 stalk of leek
- 5-6 quail eggs
- 2 tomatoes
- Couple of basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Boil the eggs for about 5 minutes, cool them in cold running water.
- Then peel the eggs and cut along in half.
- Slice leek into rings.
- Shred basil.
- Coarsely dice tomatoes and the fish.
- In a salad bowl, combine olives, eggs, leek, feta cheese, trout and basil.
- Dress with olive oil and serve.