It’s a light salad that tastes and smells exquisite. It can become a favorite even at a festive table, only you will have to take more of the ingredients. Everything comes together perfectly in this salad, and the wonderful dressing makes for an unforgettable taste that will make you want to eat it again.
Ingredients for Salad with Avocado
- 1-2 avocado
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 white onion
- 0.4 lb Holland cheese or Emmentaler
- lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
Ingredients for dressing
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Recipe for Salad with Avocado
- Cut the avocado in two, clean, take out the stone, cut into cubes and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Cut tomatoes, onion and cheese into cubes too.
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl, add chopped basil.
- Mix mustard with vinegar and olive oil, salt and mix it well into the salad. Let it stand for about 10 minutes and serve.
- Lay out the salad into a ring for every portion and add grated Parmesan.