https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/for-niokki.jpg 305 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2010-10-18 05:07:202014-01-27 04:33:45The Gnocchi with Salmon Recipe
Gnocchi or gnocchetti are dumplings very much in favor with Italians. You can buy gnocchi or make them yourself. Look up the recipe for potato gnocchi on our site Here. Gnocchi possess a tender taste that goes well with smoked salmon.
Ingredients for Gnocchi with Salmon
- 1.2 lb gnocchi
- 0.2 lb smoked salmon
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- olive oil, salt, white pepper
Recipe for Gnocchi with Salmon
- Cut salmon fillet into small pieces.
- Pour some oil onto a frying-pan to cover the bottom and fry finely chopped onion until it becomes transparent.
- Add salmon and pepper and simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Whip up an egg slightly with a fork.
- Pour 6.3 pt water into a pan, add 1 tablespoonful rough salt. When the water has boiled, put in gnocchi, stir time and again.
- When gnocchi have come up, take them out with a draining spoon and put on the hot frying-pan with onion and salmon at once.
- Add an egg and mix well. Serve gnocchi at once.