https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/for-roll.jpg 296 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2013-01-13 09:54:542013-01-13 09:54:54The Rolls with Pita Bread, Salmon and Beetroot Recipe
You can make delicious rolls from thin flat cakes pita bread, smoked salmon and boiled beetroot. They are easy to make, the main consideration is cut everything very fine. We liked this combination of ingredients.
Ingredients for Rolls with Salmon and Beetroot
- Pair Pita bread.
- Smoked salmon thinly sliced: about 150-200 gr.
- Two boiled beets.
- Soft cream cheese.
- Any green herbs.
Recipe for Rolls with Salmon and Beetroot
- Peel the beetroot and cut it up finely.
- Cut Pita bread (lavash) or some flat cakes into stripes of suitable width.
- Spread cream cheese over them.
- Lay out pieces of salmon and beetroot along the stripes and roll them up.
- Decorate with any herbs.