https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/ingred2.jpg 328 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2011-11-19 13:56:052011-11-19 13:56:59How to Make Pasta with Bacon and Cream
Here’s a simple and nourishing dish that you can make from any kind of pasta with bacon and cream. Who lives in Italy, can find bacon with the title – Pancetta stufata.
Ingredients for Pasta with Bacon and Cream
- 0.7 lb any pasta
- 0.5 lb bacon
- a glass of cream (0.4 pt)
- a clove of garlic
- grated Parmesan
- salt, pepper
Recipe for Pasta with Bacon and Cream
- Cut a clove of garlic in two and fry on a low heat together with bacon cut into cubes; remove the garlic when ready.
- Pour cream into the frying pan and simmer until it gets thick. Salt, pepper.
- Take a liter of salted water (5 glasses) for every 0.2 lb of pasta, bring the water to boil, put in the pasta and boil until al’dente, stirring.
- Strain the pasta with a colander and put it into the sauce, mix up, sprinkle with grated Parmesan and serve at once.