https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/per-sup.jpg 391 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2011-11-21 18:29:312011-11-21 18:29:31Making Cream Soup with Pumpkin, Nutmeg and Seeds
The best bet for a cold season would be something pungent, thick and hot. Pumpkin soups are just that – scalding and nourishing especially if you add some pepper. You can make a milder version if you don’t want them too spicy.
Ingredients for Cream Soup with Pumpkin
- 2.2 lb pumpkin
- 2 carrots
- 1 nutmeg
- 0.4 pt or 1 glass cream
- 0.2 lb Philadelphia cheese
- a clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- red pepper, salt, pumpkin seeds to taste
Recipe for Cream Soup with Pumpkin
- Fry a clove of garlic on olive oil. Peel a pumpkin and a carrot and cut up any way.
- Put carrot, pumpkin and fried garlic into a pan, pour some water in just to cover the vegetables. Boil on low heat until soft.
- Put the vegetables into a blender and make a puree.
- Put it on heat again, add cream and Philadelphia cheese, bring to boil.
- Add grated nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Serve the cream soup hot sprinkled with fried pumpkin seeds.