Meat rolls are a very tasty and fancy dish. You may use pork or beef, though veal is better.
Your family and guests will be amazed when instead of common meat dishes you indulge them with these exquisite meat rolls.
Each ingredient gives meat its own unique and delicate taste and flavor. You can serve these meat rolls hot, or as a cold appetizer, cutting it into slices and nicely arranging on a serving plate.
Ingredients for Meat Rolls
2 lb meat
100 g cheese
200 g mushrooms
100 g carrots
3 garlic cloves
Salt and black pepper to taste
3 tablespoons (50 ml) olive oil
Recipe of Meat Rolls
- Wash meat and cut along fibers into 0.5-inch thick slices.
- Lightly pound both sides with a mallet.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and spices to taste.
- Finely chop mushrooms and fry with chopped garlic until golden.
- Cut cheese into long strips.
- Use pickled carrot strips.
- Put mushrooms, carrot strips and cheese on the meat.
- Roll it up carefully.
- Then roll well in flour, dip in beaten eggs and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Fry each side in olive oil until nicely brown.
- Arrange on a serving plate and garnish with vegetables.