It is an appetizing, easy-to-make dish that will leave the whole family sated. You get tender meat and potatoes with a delicious cream sauce.
Ingredients for Turkey Breast in Cream
- 3.3 lb turkey breast
- 4-5 potatoes
- 0.4 pt cream
- 2 tablespoons Worcester sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- half of a nutmeg
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese
- salt, black pepper
The Recipe for Turkey Breast in Cream
- Cut turkey breasts into large pieces.
- Chop onion as finely as possible, mash it with salt to extract juice.
- Add Worcester sauce, oil, pepper, nutmeg.
- Put the meat pieces into the mixture and mix, leave the meat to soak for 30 minutes.
- Peel potatoes and cut into large cubes.
- Place the potato into a form and salt a little. Put the meat on top, pour it over with cream and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for about an hour at 356 degrees, serve hot.