It is the strawberry season now. This berry is so sweet and fragrant that one may want to bake something with it.
The taste of the tart turned out to be perfect. Shortbread chocolate basket, that is delicate and rich with chocolate, buttercream, and juicy strawberries. What could be better?
Ingredients for Chocolate Tart with Strawberries
for the dough
- Flour: 340-350 gr.
- Cold butter: 150 gr.
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Cocoa: 2 tbsp
- Egg yolk.
- Water: 3 tbsp
- A pinch of salt.
For the chocolate cream
- Chocolate: 200 gr.
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese: 250 grams.
- Milk: 100-120 ml.
- Sugar: 100 gr.
- Fresh strawberries and mint for decoration: about 500 gr.
Recipe for Chocolate Tart with Strawberries
- Sift flour.
- Chop cold butter on the flour. Grind butter with flour into fine crumbs.
- Add yolk, cocoa, sugar and 3 tbsp cold water.
- Knead plastic dough. Leave it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Flatten the dough with your fingers to follow the shape of the mold.
- Pierce it with a fork many times to avoid bubbling during baking.
- Bake a basket at 180 C, about 20-25 min.
- Melt chocolate with milk and sugar and remove it from heat.
- Add cream cheese into warm chocolate. Stir the cream until smooth.
- Fill the cooled basket with chocolate cream.
- Decorate the tart with strawberries and mint.
- Leave it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.