This dish is an interesting version of lasagna, and you will need lasagna layers for it which you can buy or make yourself. Bauletti goes with any kind of filling – meat, mushrooms, seafood. This recipe describes bauletti with ricotta and spinach.
Ingredients for Bauletti with Ricotta
- 10-12 lasagna layers
- 1 lb ricotta
- 1 lb Boiled spinach (frozen can)
- 0.2 lb grated Parmesan
- 0.4 pt or a glass of cream
Recipe for Bauletti with Ricotta
- Boil pasta layers for lasagna by one. Boiling time is indicated on the package, usually it’s 2-3 minutes.
- Mix ricotta with boiled and squeezed-out spinach, add salt and half of grated Parmesan.
- Cut the pasta layers into two, stuff every sheet of layer with the filling and fold like an envelope.
- Place the envelopes into a form, sprinkle cheese all over the top, pour over with cream and sprinkle with cheese again.
- Bake at 356 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.