This recipe for salmon baked in the oven with potatoes, tomatoes and onion, is quite simple, and the dish comes out very tasty and impressive. If you have no salmon in hand, you can take trout or any other fat fish with few bones.
Ingredients for Oven-Baked Salmon with Potatoes
- 2 lb salmon fillet
- 4-5 potatoes
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes
- a celery stalk
- blend of pungent peppers, rosemary, salt, olive oil
Recipe for Oven-Baked Salmon with Potatoes
- Cut the fillet into large pieces. Pepper with a blend of freshly ground peppers, salt a little and leave for half an hour for it to soak in well.
- Cut the tomatoes into four parts, cut the onion into half rings, cut the celery across into thin slices.
- Boil potatoes in skins until half-ready, let them cool, take the skin off and cut into round pieces.
- Mix potatoes, rosemary, salt, 5 tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl. Add tomatoes, onion and celery. Give it a good mix-up and set on a baking tray evenly with salmon pieces.
- Bake in the oven at 356 degrees for about 30 minutes.