Thu, Oct 24, 2013 | |
Try chicken wings prepared as given in this best recipe – they come out marvelously crunchy, flavorful, and altogether too delicious for words. All lovers of chicken, enjoy this dish.
Ingredients for Grilled Chicken Wings
- Chicken wings: 1-1.5 kg.
- A glass of dry red wine.
- Balsamic Vinegar: 2-3 tbsp
- Onions: 1-2.
- A mixture of freshly ground hot peppers (white, black, pink and green) to taste, or 1 tsp
- Mixture of dried Italian herbs (rosemary, oregano, thyme, basil): 2-3 tbsp or to taste.
- Salt to taste.
Recipe for Grilled Chicken Wings
- Chop onion finely, rub it with spices, peppers and salt to make it discharge juice. Mix it with vinegar and red wine.
- Put chicken wings into this marinade, press them down with something heavy and place in the fridge for 4-5 hours.
- Then cut up the skin and tendons near the joints and pull them straight as far as it is possible.
- Place them on the grill, set a dripping pan underneath.
- Grill for about 25-30 minutes until you get a nicely brownish crust, at the oven heated to 390 degrees on the grill. Turn over once.