This is a dietary recipe of a healthy salad. Boiled eggplants are especially good for those wanting to lose weight and taking care of their health, because they don’t absorb as much fat as fried eggplants would do.
The preparation of this salad keeps all the useful properties of the eggplant. This is why this dish is recommended for old, young and children. This salad combines olive oil and garlic very well. Its preparation is simple and fast.
Ingredients for the Eggplant Salad
500 g. Eggplant
70 ml. Olive oil
2 garlic cloves
Salt to taste
Preparation of the Eggplant Salad
- Cut off the eggplants hefts and boil whole eggplants for 30 minutes.
- When the eggplants soften, take them out of the water.
- Place the eggplants under pressure for 10 minutes to remove water and juice.
- Peel the eggplants and cut into small pieces.
- Mix the eggplants with olive oil, salt and minced garlic.
- Stir everything together thoroughly. The salad is ready. It should be eaten cold.