This puff pastry is tasty, simple and fast to cook. Cook these delicious puffs, and you will adore them.
If you want to prepare their own Nutella, follow this recipe Nut-chocolate spread Nutella.
The shortcrust pastry or breeze dough, cooked very quickly and easily. It can be prepared according to this recipe for Peach Pie.
Or you can buy any ready dough, even the simple yeast dough for pizza.
Ingredients for Puffs with Nutella
- Shortcrust pastry or any other dough: 500-600 gr.
- Nutella (or melted chocolate) as you need.
Recipe for Puffs with Nutella
- Divide dough into 3 parts. Each part should be rolled out into a thin circle.
- Add some Nutella on each circle and place them on one another.
- Put a glass in the center and cut circles of dough into 12 parts, as in the photo.
- Then connect them, taking two parts at a time and rolling them inside towards the center.
- You will have a flower with 6 petals.
- Bake the puffs in a preheated oven 30-40 min. at 180°C.