Fall is the time when pumpkins, these spherical beauties, are in, and one will naturally want to treat the family to tasty and uncommon dishes made from this bright and wholesome vegetable. Today we will prepare Italian dish – ravioli stuffed with pumpkin, minced veal and porcini mushrooms.
Ingredients for Ravioli with Pumpkin
- 1 lb flour
- 4 eggs
- 3.4 oz or half a glass water
Ingredients for stuffing
- 1 lb pumpkin
- 0.6 lb minced veal
- 4-5 porcini mushrooms or white mushrooms
- a garlic clove
Recipe for Ravioli with Pumpkin
- Make a flour mount and make a hole in its center. Break eggs into the hole and knead dough with some water for elasticity. Dough should not stick.
- Make a dough ball, cover it with a film and leave to stand for half an hour.
- Now for the stuffing. Fry finely chopped garlic on olive oil, add pumpkin cut into cubes.
- Cover, put on low heat and stew until soft, then add some parsley.
- Add minced meat and mushrooms after a minute.
- Stew it all on low heat until excessive moisture has evaporated. Salt, pepper/
- Roll the dough out thinly. If you have the pasta machine finish rolling out at figure 4.
- Cut round cakes with a glass or a form, put the stuffing in and pinch the edges together.
- Now you can either boil them at once or put them away into the refrigerator and prepare them at any time.
- Boil ravioli in salted water or broth for 8-10 minutes, drain with a colander. Serve with butter, salvia, sprinkle over with some parmesan.