https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/pronto.jpg 436 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2014-03-29 15:43:262014-03-29 15:43:26Cottage Cheese Pudding with Poppy Seeds
It is a very tasty two-layer pudding. The bottom layer consists of cottage cheese with poppy seeds, and the top layer consists of yogurt. If you like pastries with poppy seeds, then you will love the pudding.
Ingrdients for Cottage Cheese Pudding
- Cottage cheese any % fat: 400 gr.
- Couscous: 2 tablespoons
- Semola: 1 tbsp
- Sugar: 2 tbsp
- Poppy Seeds: 2 tablespoons
- Lemon peel.
- Egg: 1.
- 10% Greek yogurt without additives (or sour cream): 200 gr.
- Sugar: 1-2 tbsp
- Egg: 1
Recipe for Cottage Cheese Pudding
- Mix the ingredients of the first layer. Put the mixture into an oiled mold.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 160 C.
- Mix the ingredients of the second layer, pour into the mold atop the first layer.
- Continue baking for another 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the pudding from the oven and leave to cool 20-30 min.
- When the pudding becomes lukewarm, separate it from the walls of the mold with a knife.