This one is an Italian traditional salad from boiled carrot dressed with olive oil and Balsamico vinegar. It is easy to make and boasts a rich pleasant taste.
Ingredients for Carrot Salad with Garlic
- Carrots: 5-6
- Garlic: 1-2 cloves
- Bunch of parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil: 3-4 tbsp
- Balsamic vinegar 3 tbsp
- Salt and pepper
Recipe for Carrot Salad with Garlic
- Wash carrots well, put them into a pan and pour in water to just cover the carrots.
- Boil on medium heat for about 15 minutes. Prod a carrot with a fork to see if it is ready, it should be a bit hard. Then take the carrots out and let them cool down.
- Peel the carrots and cut them across into rings.
- Put the rings into a salad bowl, add oil, vinegar, finely chopped garlic and parsley. Give it a good mix-up.