This bread has a soft core and a hard crispy crust. Any home-made bread is a few notches more tasty than bread bought at stores. Besides common flour we added semola, cereal made from hard sorts of wheat, and fried sesame that gives the bread a light nut flavor.
Ingredients for Bread with Sesame
- 0.6 lb flour
- 0.6 lb semola
- 0.1 lb sesame
- 0.73 pt water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 0.9 oz yeast
- 1 level tablespoon salt
Recipe for Bread with Sesame
- Dissolve yeast in warm water with salt and oil.
- Mix flour with semola and fried sesame, put it into the liquid mixture and mix up well.
- Knead soft dough vigorously for about 15 minutes. If the dough is a bit sticky, that’s all right, just put some oil on the hands.
- Leave the dough in a bowl covered with a film to swell up for an hour and a half.
- After that put the dough into pre-oiled forms filling them up about one third, and leave them for another 40 minutes.
- When the dough has swollen up again, put the forms into the oven pre-heated to 356 degrees and bake the bread until it acquires a nicely brownish crust for about 40 minutes.