We decided to post one more moscardini recipe for you. This time, it is a very easy salad recipe. This is not only a healthy and light salad but it is also very tasty. It is well-known that seafood and olive oil have many positive effects on our heart and blood vessels. It is as important to consume fresh greens, parsley in particular, and lemon juice because they are rich in vitamin C. Unlike other octopuses, you can boil moscardini about half an hour.
Ingredients for Octopus Salad
- Moscardini, 2 octopuses about 2 lb in total
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice from one or two lemons
- Several parsley stalks
- Gut the octopus bodies, remove their eyes, mouth and radula. Rinse thoroughly.
- Bring two glasses of water to boil. Dip octopuses slowly into the water so their tentacles curl up nicely.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes, adding salt to taste.
- Turn the heat off and leave the octopuses in water until they cool down completely. Then remove. Cooling down in water keeps octopuses tender and succulent.
- Cut the octopuses into medium pieces and put them in a salad bowl.
- Squeeze lemon juice and mix it with olive oil. Dress the octopuses with the mixture.
- Add shredded parsley and mix everything well.
- Let stand for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve.