Fragrant strawberries, sweet cream, and a thin crispy base. Your dearest and nearest will be grateful and will ask for an extra treat. It’s a good idea for a romantic dinner.
Ingredients for Millefeuille with Strawberries and Cream
for 8 pieces
- Filo dough: 100 gr.
- Cream cheese Mascarpone or Philadelphia: 150 gr.
- Coconut chips: 2-3 tablespoons.
- Sugar: 2-3 tablespoons.
- Butter: 50-80 gr.
Recipe for Millefeuille with Strawberries and Cream
- Lay dough on a baking sheet. Grease the surface with melted butter using a brush.
- Sprinkle it with sugar. Cover with another sheet.
- Fold the sheets 3 times, cut them with scissors into small squares of the size you want.
- Apply them on top of each other to get 8 puffs.
- Pierce them with a fork many times, so that they did not grow much while baking.
- Bake until golden color, in a pre-heated oven at 180C, about 5-6 minutes..
- Prepare the cream by combining cheese, coconut, and sugar.
- Put cream and thin slices of strawberries on the cooled puffs.
- You can make two layers, as we do, or leave them in one layer. Do as you wish.