Another name for this sauce is Cocktail Sauce. It boasts an engaging color and a whooping taste.
It is a perfect sauce for fish, crustaceans and other seafood, but all dishes dressed with it display new shades of taste.
Of course you can use store-bought mayonnaise, but we use our own home-made one.
Ingredients for the pink sauce
- Olive mayonnaise: 1 cup.
- Greek yogurt or sour cream: 2 tbsp
- Tomato paste or ketchup: 1-2 tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce: 1 tsp
- Dijon mustard: 1 tsp
- Brandy or Cognac: 1 tablespoon
- A drop of Tabasco or a pinch of red chili peppers.
- Salt, sugar: to taste.
Recipe for the pink sauce
- Add all the ingredients to mayonnaise and give it a good mix-up, stirring up a little.
- Adding a little salt and sugar, bring the taste to perfection.