This is a light, tasty, and nutritious dish. It is great for lunch or dinner as a hot main meal.
On Italian this dish with pasta and clams called – Linguine con le Vongole.
Ingredients for Linguine with Vongole Clams
- Vongole without shells: 300 gr
- Tomato puree (passata): 1 cup.
- Garlic: 1-2 cloves.
- Parsley, salt and olive oil.
- Linguine pasta: 200 gr.
- Olive oil: 2-3 tbsp.
Recipe for Linguine with Vongole Clams
- Fry some garlic with parsley in a skillet.
- Add tomatoes and after 5 minutes of boiling, add clams in the sauce. The sauce will be ready in 2-3 minutes.
- Boil pasta al’dente. Put in a colander to drain the water and put the pasta to the skillet with the sauce.
- Actively mix and serve immediately hot.