This is natural homemade ice cream with cookies that is convenient to hold. It consists of two layers – cherry and milk ice cream. Thanks to the fruit interlayer, the ice cream has a fresh and pleasant sweet-sour taste.
Cookies can bake according to the recipe Shortcakes, or buy ready-made.
If you have children, prepare ice cream for them at home from natural fresh ingredients. It’s not a secret that the ice cream we buy is stuffed with unhealthy additives.
Ingredients for Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cookies as you need.
For cherry sorbet
- Cherry: 500 gr.
- Sugar to taste.
For milk ice cream
- Milk: 1 L.
- Milk powder: 150 g.
- Condensed milk: 100-150 ml.
- Cornstarch 3 tablespoons
- Sugar: 3-4 tbsp or taste.
Recipe for Ice Cream Sandwich
- For the sorbet: squash cherries into a puree, add sugar to taste. Prepare soft sorbet in an ice cream maker.
- Prepare ice milk according to the Recipe.
- Connect the soft ice cream and sorbet without mixing thoroughly.
- Then take one cookie, put a few spoonfuls of ice cream onto it and press with the other cookie on top. Put the ice-cream into the freezer for final freezing.
- You can do it differently: freeze the ice cream evenly, then cut it to the size of the cookies, and squeeze the pieces between them.