This recipe will help you make most delicious, flavorful and soft strawberry ice cream. It is as wholesome as it is tasty because there are no artificial additives. It will be liked by both adults and kids. This cold goodie is a perfect treat!
Ingredients for Strawberry Ice Cream
- 2 lb strawberry
- 5 glasses milk
- 0.2 lb dry milk
- 3-4 tablespoons corn starch
- 4-5 tablespoon sugar
Recipe for Strawberry Ice Cream
- Wash strawberry in running water, let it dry, remove stalk leaves.
- Put the berries into the blender and make puree.
- Dissolve starch with 6 tablespoons of cold milk.
- Mix the rest of the milk with dry milk and sugar, bring to boil and add starch. Let it boil for a couple of minutes until it gets thick, stirring constantly. Let it cool down.
- Bring the strawberry puree and milk mixture together.
- Put it into the ice cream machine and freeze for 20 minutes until you get soft ice cream.
- Put the ice cream into forms and place into the freezer for 4 hours.