A tasty cake isn’t always difficult to make. Cakes are a decoration of every table, making the atmosphere in the home cozy and festive.
Cakes prepared by this recipe will come out with a smooth and slightly moist texture and a thick soft inside. They have a balanced cream taste.
We made 2 cakes, but you can take any forms, even small ones and adjust baking time.
Ingredients for Cream Cakes with Apricots and Cranberry
- 0.8 lb flour
- a glass of 35% cream
- 0.4 lb sugar
- 0.5 lb Mascarpone
- 0.2 lb ricotta
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 0.2 lb dry cranberry
- 3-4 apricots
Recipe for Cream Cakes with Apricots and Cranberry
- Put sugar, Mascarpone, ricotta, cream and eggs into the cup of the mixer and mix at an average speed until you get cream.
- Without switching the mixer off add sieved flour, pinch of salt and baking powder gradually. Knead soft smooth dough with the mixer still on. Put in cranberries.
- Place the dough into oiled forms, decorate the top with apricot pieces.
- Bake at 320 degrees for an hour and half. Insert a toothpick to ensure the cake is ready: it should come out dry.