Home-made chocolate muffins are so good that you will be making them again and again. They are easy to prepare. There are a lot of chocolate muffins recipes around, but this one seems to be the chocolatest one! You can pour it over with melted chocolate before serving and decorate with mint.
Ingredients for chocolate muffins
- 0.4 lb sugar
- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- 0.2 lb butter
- 2 eggs
- 0.34 pt milk
- 0.5 lb flour
- 0.2 lb chocolate
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- a pinch of salt
Cooking instructions for chocolate muffins
- Beat up eggs with sugar and salt.
- Add cocoa, milk, melted butter, mix it all up.
- Knead soft dough adding flour to the mixture.
- When it is ready add cut chocolate.
- Heat the oven to 356 degrees.
- Put the dough into molds filling them by two thirds.
- Bake the muffins for 30 minutes.