This recipe gets you an inexpensive but delicious dish. Tender chicken meat goes finely with olives, leek and sweet juicy pepper.
Ingredients for Chicken Legs Stewed with Olives
- 2 Chicken legs
- 3-4 Sweet peppers
- A handful of olives
- 1 Leek
- Olive oil, dried Mediterranean herbs, paprika, curry, salt, all to taste.
Recipe for Chicken Legs Stewed with Olives
- Smear chicken legs with paprika, curry with salt and mashed herbs. Leave to come to for an hour.
- In an hour pour 3-4 tablespoons of oil into a frying pan, fry leek and olives.
- Put in the legs, stew for a while and then put in cut pepper.
- Stew it all for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot.