Chicken meat has a lot of useful properties.
It contains much iron, is dietary and light. When you are waiting for the guests to come or just want to gladden yours with a tasty, nice and nutritious dish, bake a whole chicken.
A chicken prepared this way has a crackling, and its meat is juicy and tender, there is no dryness.
Especially if you are preparing food for a romantic dinner, this dish would be perfect to serve for your beloved.
This dish doesn’t require much wisdom. You just need to coat the chicken with various spices about two hours before baking to let it get saturated with them thoroughly.
That is the only secret.
Ingredients for Baked Chicken
3-4 tablespoons sour cream
Black pepper to taste
3 garlic cloves
Spices for the chicken to your taste
Preparation of Baked Chicken
- Wash the chicken.
- Mince the garlic, mix it with all other spices and salt. Grind everything thoroughly.
- Stir the mixture together with the sour cream.
- Coat the chicken with this mixture. And here is a little secret: while you are coating the chicken with it, try to put this aromatic mixture under the skin, but not only onto the surface.
- Leave the chicken for two to three hours.
- After this time has past, place the chicken onto a baking tray and put it to the oven. Bake for one hour at 150-200 C Degree till it’s ready. But you should keep an eye on it not to overdry it and that it gets ready.
- The chicken is ready, when the whole surface is golden brown.