This is a simple method of frying eggplants and the recipe of a delicious diet sauce added to them.
This sauce is a healthy alternative to the harmful industrial mayonnaise.
Eggplants should be kept in salt water, so that they need less oil during frying.
Try to cook it, we think you’ll like.
Ingredients for Fried Eggplants and Sauce
- Eggplant: 2-3
- Garlic: 2-3 cloves.
- A bunch of parsley.
- Olive oil for frying.
- For the sauce: 200 gr. Greek yogurt. 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, curry powder couple pinches, salt and sugar.
Recipe for Fried Eggplants and Sauce
- Eggplants are cut into thick slices.
- In a bowl, pour a liter of water and add a spoonful of salt.
- Add eggplant slices to the water for about an hour and crush them with something.
- Then squeeze water from them and use cloth to fry them.
- Pour oil into the pan. Fry eggplants on both sides until tender and rosy in color.
- Spread them on a paper towel.
- Immediately sprinkle the eggplants with a mixture of chopped parsley and garlic.
- Serve with a sauce.
- Cooking the sauce is easy: mix all the ingredients and create a perfect harmony of taste, adding salt and sugar.