Puffs with Peaches and Cheese
We offer delicious puffs made from filo dough with fresh peaches and soft brie cheese.
This is the season of peaches, and they are very juicy and flavorful. Using them in pastry makes it exceptionally tasty.
Ingredients for Puffs with Peaches and Cheese
- Phyllo (filo) dough (you can buy ready-made, or make yourself – for this Recipe): 120-150 gr.
- Peaches: 4-5
- Brie cheese (or another soft cream cheese): 200 gr.
- Cane sugar for sprinkling to taste.
- Olive oil for greasing dough.
Recipe for Puffs with Peaches and Cheese
- Peaches are cut into slices.
- Expand the dough. Grease a dough sheet with oil and cut it into long wide strips.
- In the middle of the strip, put slices of cheese and peaches.
- Then fold the edge of the dough and make rolls.
- Place the rolls vertically next to each other.
- Sprinkle them with sugar on top.
- Bake the puffs until golden brown at 356F 20-25 min.