Chocolate & prune pudding is a tasty and healthy dessert, a real pleasure. Chocolate goes well with prunes, and it is not very difficult to cook.
Ingredients for Chocolate & Prune pudding
- Dark chocolate: 200 gr.
- Butter: 50 gr.
- Cream: 250 ml.
- Sugar: 2 tbsp
- Pitted prunes: 200 gr.
- Cornstarch or flour: 2 tbsp
- Almond and chocolate for decoration.
Recipe for Chocolate & Prune pudding
- Grind prunes in a blender.
- Put chocolate, butter, cream in a deep bowl and in a water bath. Melt them.
- Mix with prunes, starch, and sugar.
- Cook over low heat until thick, stirring constantly.
- Spoon the mixture into molds.
- Leave in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Then remove the pudding from the mold and sprinkle with almond.