Cook salmon and caviar butter at home as a snack. Buy good products to do this.
Buy butter that says “made from fresh cow cream” on the label. It is the most natural, tasty and healthy product.
Smoked salmon should have the following composition on the label: salt and fish smoked on natural wood.
Caviar is better if it contains fewer strange preservatives.
Then you will get the butter of excellent quality, amazingly delicious and fragrant; this butter will make any sandwich or snack a real pleasure.
This is the best alternative to caviar butter sold in stores. It is no secret that the industry produces similar spreads, mainly from raw materials of low quality. Therefore, it often happens that we buy and open a jar of this “delicacy”, but the taste is so awful that we regret the wasted money.
Ingredients for Caviar and Salmon Butter
- Butter: 200 gr.
- Smoked salmon: 50-60 gr.
- Red caviar: 20-30 gr.
- A pinch of chili pepper and dried oregano.
- Optionally, you can add half a small onion.
Recipe for Caviar and Salmon Butter
- Place all items in a blender and blend them to the state of gentle homogeneous cream.
- Keep the butter in the refrigerator in a tightly closed glass jar about a week.
- Butter can be spread on bread, crackers, pancakes, can be filled profiteroles, add in any fish sauce or fish soup.