Have you ever thought how simple, delicious, and amazing homemade sweets may be?
Chocolate truffles filled with roast almonds, flavored with saffron liqueur, what could be better!
However, this is only an idea. Maybe your imagination will tell you other combinations, and your truffles will be even tastier .
Ingredients for Almond Truffles
- Chocolate 70% 200 gr.
- Cream 35%: 200 ml.
- Cocoa: 3 tbsp
- Sugar: 3-4 tbsp
- Ground almonds: half a cup + about another half a cup for coating.
- Saffron liqueur: 4 tablespoons
Recipe for Almond Truffles
- Dry the ground almonds.
- Melt the chocolate with cream using a water bath.
- Add sugar, cocoa, liqueur, ground almonds.
- Mix well, leave in the refrigerator for several hours (5-6).
- When the mixture becomes very thick, form balls the size of a walnut.
- Roll the truffles in almond crumbs. Store in the refrigerator.