https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/jelly-mango.jpg 357 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2014-06-03 16:23:462014-06-03 16:23:46Mango Jelly Recipe
Try jelly made from fragrant, tender mango. It is cooked very easily. This is an easy and pleasant dessert that you like.
Ingredients for Mango Jelly
- Mango: 2-3
- Water: 2 cups.
- Sugar to taste, or about 100 grams.
- Juice of 1 lemon.
- Leaf gelatine: 12 gr.
Recipe for Mango Jelly
- Peel a mango, remove the stone inside the fruit.
- Chop the pulp and sprinkle with sugar.
- Cover with water, bring to a boil. Turn off the heat.
- Leave for 30 minutes.
- Remove mango pieces from the syrup, put into molds.
- Heat the syrup again, adding gelatin.
- Stir until complete dissolution of the gelatin.
- Pour the syrup into the molds with mango.
- Leave in the refrigerator for 3 hours.