https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png 0 0 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2011-01-13 15:26:492011-01-13 15:27:30How to Make Spinach Salad with Nuts and Cheese
Spinach leaves require no thermal treatment. They will invariably make salads extra tasty. For one, the salad prepared from fresh spinach, nuts and cheese tastes delicious, with Worcester sauce adding its characteristic kick.
Ingredients for Spinach Salad with Nuts
- 0.4 lb spinach
- a handful of different nuts
- 0.1 lb Emmentaler cheese
- 1 tablespoonful Worcester sauce
- juice of half a lemon
- salt and olive oil to taste
Recipe for Spinach Salad with Nuts
- Wash spinach well in running water. Pluck the leaves off and dry them.
- Prepare dressing by mixing lemon juice, olive oil, and Worcester sauce.
- Tear up spinach leaves, salt them and pour over with the dressing. Mix carefully.
- Put some spinach on every plate, sprinkle with chopped nuts and thin slices of cheese